If you are indeed tired of it, then this would be helpful for you... In the action center, there are different options that we do not need depending on your preference. So to disable some of which, here's how:
- First, go to the start menu, when you are there, type in Action Center on the search field
- Then, a dialog box will pop up
- On the left hand side corner, select Change Action Center settings
- You will see there, different options with checks, now, here's the catch
- You now uncheck the options wherein you feel you do not need to be reminded of,
- As for me, I did unchecked User Account Control from the Security messages
- Windows Backup and Windows troubleshooting from the Maintenance messages.